Sunday, May 1, 2011

criss cross lines

All I can say is that I am alone.
Looking at my hand,
I wonder which criss cross lines have made me to meet my drastic fate.
 Do you know,
my hand is a mount of lines...
it signifies how unlucky or sad I am
but at times I ask myself what was my fault to be born here
My fate always stalks behind me as if I were a prey


Where is my Redeemer?
do you know where He is?
may be He is rescuing somebody like me...
I know one day He shall come for me.


till, how will I survive?
situations round my neck tight
no doubt, I may sink deep in to the water, water of sorrows
My tears can drown me
they are eating my heart slowly....
at last I shall become a human statue
with no emotions, feelings or passions nor grief of my own...






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been pretty getting know u write a lot of late,It's nothing but a blessing,Not everyone has got this blessing,but you have blessed with....anyway write on.Words-the most powerful thing in the world...
    Friendly yours,
    Anvarsss..

    ReplyDelete