Wednesday, November 2, 2011

FACEBOOK

Just now I deactivated my Facebook account. I feel much more relived. I am now free from all the worries somehow connected with FB. Facebook- where people peep into others matters and disturbing themselves. Like, that cerin doesn't talk to me. she always contacts manu for everything. Theja didn like my status.............the list goes on

Somehow it has turned  up to be a gossip column. I doubt I was addicted to FB for a while. Consciously I deactivated it. one major use of FB is that it reminds us the birthdays of our friends. I thank fb for that. I usually dont remember birthdays. Many times my friends pissed me off for not wishing them. FB reminds each and everyone's birthday, even mine too.

Having a long list of friends, not exchanging a single hi once in a year. Then what is the meaning of such a long list??? Before deactivating my account, I deleted many because I couldn't say hi because of some egotistic aspects. They might be my acquaintance but not close friends.So my FB changed to a close friends circle.
Again I became bored with the petty dust-ups. So decided to deactivate my account.
Its funny that I can reactivate it at any time.
Lets see how many days I shall live with out FB!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment