Sunday, March 20, 2011

memory

Oh, my Memory,
you are vanishing slowly
 from my world.
What did i do?
What made you to think like this?
What was my fault?
Why are you moving away from me?

Tell me, please tell me my Memory...
Eventually, I may forget my name itself.
Soon, my mind will be like a new page,
where everything has to be rewritten...

Is it possible?
Whether it is left blank?
Oh, it is better to forget than to remain...even this World.
Who knows, what will happen
 at the very next moment...

3 comments:

  1. hi ash,always read whenever u put the pen here.i appreciate ur aptitude for writing.
    Then,excuse me,lemme bring ur attention to some grammatic mistakes u might have made b/w the lines.,(i think so, as an anglophile).
    WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SO?never use WHAT MAKES YOU TO THINK...but in passive forms,TO is inevitable and cannot be left.
    Next is,use WHAT EVER DID I TO YOU? instead of WHAT DID I DO?
    Say sorry if i have disturbed u wid these stuffs,
    Friendly yours,
    Anvrs

    ReplyDelete