Monday, March 7, 2011

My Everything...

I want to love someone
I am in search of love.
But I never got...thats my fate.

One day, like everyone
I will reach where My Love has been kept.
I know God has hidden him from my sight.
Ever since i started the journey to his fairy land,
my path has been overlaid with blockages.

Somehow I will get through all these
and finally I will reach my destination.

He will lead me to the world of love,light and ultimate bliss.
He will give me the power of wisdom.
He will teach me to be happy in a heart crushing moment.
He will make me to realize the values of human life.

Moreover, he will be the substitute for the 'supremest power'.
And, after all,he is my everything....
My love, My everything...
But my LITTLE thing.


3 comments:

  1. hey ash,
    love is most precious even it get its full meaning.........here u are in search..........may god bless yu...
    all the very best my dear and dearest friend

    ReplyDelete