Friday, January 13, 2012

resolution

I saw blog as a personal diary where one could write his or her feelings, especially those unexpressed ones. Sometimes we cannot express everything as circumstances demand us to keep mum.

But when I visited many blogs, I was surprised to see many persons saw blogging as a serious task and that seriousness was reflected in their respective blogs.( I congratulate all of them who are utilizing this platform to the fullest.) Until then I was footslogging.

Then questions came like hurricane "why did I fail to see blogging as a serious profession? why can't i handle that?"
They began pondering.

As a new year resolution(even though it is late), I am going to take up new responsibilities that includes  blogging,reading(always), and many other areas where my hand has never touched . I shall throw off my lazy garb.
So,after a while, lets see a complete makeover. 

14 comments:

  1. haha...that was exactly what i felt...I began blogging just to shoot my opinions and thoughts in an open diary. You can read my first posts,they are terrible!! I am giving people advice as if am an expert!! But I will not edit them as then the change which has come over me won't be understood. Am still the same person and my opinion of my blog is the same,I post whats close to my heart and what I feel needs to be heard,at times your blog is a good way to shouting out things which you might never tell somebody.
    Anyway,all the best with your resolution :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear...lemme first stick onto resolution....
    sometimes i may forget that;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprise yourself by taking crazy decisions this year :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been blogging for may be past 5 years, no comments nor followers nor any traffic but, I feel a sense of happiness whenever I write. Old entries still makes me smile everytime I go back n read em...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @uruj: but of no use, becoz i dont get enough time:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. @opal: you are right... but somebody has to read and appreciate our scrawls. like nurturing a plant

    ReplyDelete
  7. @aishwarya: First of all thank u so much for dropping by my blog and u have got a very lovely name:) And about your suggestions I consider them heartly, the cat will no more disturb you here on wards on my blog as I have placed it on other side. And u have got a beautiful blog here. Keep Writing:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. And ya u r absolutely right. Blog is one place where we can share our experience and open our heart without any second thought. And I really believe that when we write something in blog there are lots of people who read it and comment or suggest us but if we try sharing same thing with some person personally than he/she wud get bore to listen to it:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. but i failed
    i couldn't keep my word:'(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blogging is such a fun thing! simply cool. luckily I have friends from almost every country!(without FB or any chatting system just via blog)
    I hope you will have fun via blogging..
    Love ~

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the drop in
    i too expect the same..tc
    hope you had a wonderful birthday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blogging is fun! I devote a lot of time to my blog, it sort of like a personal diary to me :)

    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete